Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Inner Talk !


Me : What's up ?
My self : Not much , you?                                      
Me : Rofl … you don’t know !!
My self : I know , but I’m wondering how can you do that ?
Me : What do you mean by “ That “ ?
My self : I mean your struggle to hide  your reality .
Me : My reality !  … huh … do u think I’m lying ?
My self : I don’t think …I’m sure about it . you are trying always to hide the young pure kid who wants lollipos and Barbie dolls  behind that fake plastic face .
Me : are you trying to analyse my personality ?
My self : Oh silly …did you forget  ?  you and me are the same person .
Me : No … we are two persons … you are the truth and I’m just a cover to protect you from the dark world .
My self : what do you mean by dark world ? do you mean  the Bogeyman ?
Me : L0L … you are so  pure child … the worest thing  in your life is the Bogeyman .
My self : Is there anything worse than Bogeymen ?
Me :  hunny … there is a lot of things much worse than them , but your tiny brain will not understand … you are blessed with your small colorful  world  .. talking butterflies  .. and chocolate rivers … We can never be one person … because if I gave up and stopped protecting you …you will die .

4 comments: